Thoughts of a Monday night

Life taught me to be calm, even when I see storms in my way
I taught myself to seize the moments within every day

When everything comes in the opposite direction, I make a room for it to be fumbled
And for tonight, am not sure what exactly made my world crumble.. Yesterday was full of laughs and happiness, even today’s morning went okay if not very well. What happened that changed how I feel? What drove me down?

Do you wonder if you chosen different choices in your past? Well, of course you do, you are a human being, but, do you keep wondering after years and year? Does life put you in the weirdest situations that in your worst nightmares you never imagined that would happen that way? That you are almost followed by the shadow or shall I say the devil of your wrong decisions and mistakes for every day for god knows how long more?
Sure you do, we all do. This is life.


Comments

Popular Posts