Another girl inside. .




Crying behind my smiles and laughing behind my tears..
Crying over the memories of so many years..
Laughing at the reasons that made me cry...
Wondering about everything..Wondering why?

Why am I so mixed up with so many things..
Why am I losing the best of what life brings?
Watching the same old problem and standing still..
Wishing deep if I could have the power to kill..

Kill that girl inside once or twice..
Because she has never done to me anything nice..
Making me weak,vulnerable and redicolous..
Destroying my life and what was hidden became obvious..
I am no longer me and neither is she..
Let's face what is really going to be..

Stop moaning,the world hasn't ended...
It's your life that doesn't look as it seems..
Although there was nothing in it splendid..
I loved my nightmares and sometimes my dreams..
They always come true,
but from my dreams I didn't really have a view..
Same thing happened and the same will happen again
Because she will never stop causing pain..

Comments

Popular Posts