The Last Lie


Pure selfishness is to have words kept hidden. .
It is a simple gift or a shame that was given
She would vanish to let you see
She would die to set you free!

To be hurt, world revolves around, it is unfair
Have the right to moan, scream and shout
But when you hurt someone and don’t care?
That is what pure selfishness is about!

Flying high? Or playing low?
Who are you now a friend? Or foe?
Memories became like a scary old crow
Hurt so much and unable to let go

How idiot am I to be in the same place?
To lose every hope and still have faith!
I seek any chance that I can trace
I seek for a world that I can embrace
But I would expect the opposite of what I seek
I would force my tears not to leak

For I am a girl who hasn’t seen enough yet
Am a girl that could never forget
Although she is still full of regret
She will learn and learn from every single bit
From her weakness she is now stronger

Just her memories tried to keep her longer
From her fears she became bolder
She will carry her problems on one shoulder
All of which soon shall fly
Although she will call it; her last lie
She will look forward and high she will be
She will stand up for herself even if she is me. . !

Comments

Popular Posts